Whole Women Link is excited to announce our fall seminar, “Healed & Freed to Live from Joy” in Mount Dora, FL focused on teaching women how to establish mind/body/spirit connection to find root causes of symptoms, strategies that offer healing, and freedom to live in Joy.
Sommer A. Seitz, MA, LHMC and Dr. Crystal Nix Dayton, DC, CAc bring their combined expertise in mental health counseling, family therapy, chiropractic medicine, acupuncture, Neuro-linguistic Programing, nutrition, and more to jumpstart your healing practice. We hope you will join the community of Whole Women Link in our common intention to feel connected with yourself and others authentically now.
When: 8am-5pm on November 16, 2019
Location: Lakeside Inn, 100 Alexander St, Mount Dora, FL 32757
What to Expect: Participants will be led through experiential learning to first detox emotions, thoughts, beliefs, body toxins, imbalances, and behaviors that are impeding clients from reaching their intention for healing and then replace these with strength-based, growth-oriented alternatives that clients will identify and learn to employ.
Clients will leave with tools in mindfulness practices, nutrition, balancing hormones, overcoming shame, addressing complex trauma, movement therapies, and more to establishing a solid personal healing practice.
The seminar will be a journey moving through specific areas that need healing to create freedom in your life. Leave equiped with the tools and understanding necessary to enter a state of living from joy.
What to Wear: Comfortable clothing that allows you to feel like you can be at ease. We’ll be incorporating therapeutic movement within the seminar with yoga and Zumba classes, so wear what will be most suitable for you to move freely if you decide to take part in either class.
Food: Lunch, beverage service, and snacks will be provided for attendees
Disclaimer: No conferences or seminars given by Whole Women Link, LLC or any affiliated trainer are a substitute for therapy or professional counseling. This is psycho-educational seminar. There will be no diagnoses made nor recommendations made to treat mental or physical illnesses. All participant will be required to sign a waiver and release of liability form either during signup or onsite prior to the start of the conference or seminar. There are no exceptions.
- 8:00am: Check-in
- 8:30am: Introduction to a Mind/Body/Spirit Approach to Healing and the Community of Whole Women Link (30 Min)
- 9:00am: Restoring Wholeness: Calm. Correct. Connect! (50min)
- (10 min break)
- 10:00am: Breakout Session #1: (30 min rotating classes for a total of 60 min)
- The Mindfulness Path to Growth
- No Longer Hyper or Hypo, but Feeling Balanced
- 11:00am: Breakout Session #2: (30 min rotating classes for a total of 60 min)
- Healing Your Wounded Child
- Knowing and Living Within Your Element
- 12:00pm: Lunch – will be provided (30 min)
- 12:30pm: Reflection Time – Session with yourself to practice your mindfulness (30 min)
- 1:00pm: Breakout Session #3 (30 min rotating classes for a total of 60 min)
- Eating with Wisdom
- Break free of Your Try-Hard Give Up Cycle
- 2:00pm: Mindful Movement – Choose 2 (30 min each for a total of 60 min)
- Mindful Nature Walk
- 3:00pm: Living from Joy (60 min)
- 4:00pm: Group Reflection and Feedback (30 min)
- 4:30pm: Q&A with Crystal and Sommer
- 5:00pm: Conference Ends
Conference Retreat Trainer Bios:
Dr. Crystal Nix Dayton, DC, CAc
Dr. Crystal Nix Dayton, DC, CAc is a chiropractic physician, certified in acupuncture, who recognizes that the best way to access health sustainably is through a balance of structural, nutritional, and emotional well-being. She partners with her patients to restore equilibrium to each of these systems through natural, non-invasive treatments and by teaching them principles to maintain their health on their own. She is especially passionate about sharing emotional and hormonal healing and freedom with women.
Dr. Nix sees the incredible influence women have on their families and believes that as we women access a greater level of health and wholeness, the ripple effects will be felt throughout our homes, neighborhoods, communities and countries. Dr. Nix, along with her husband, founded Clear Route Health Partners which has a dedicated focus on this whole-person approach to health. She also loves traveling to teach and empower groups through educational speaking engagements.
Sommer A. Seitz, MA, LMHC
Sommer A. Seitz, MA, LMHC, is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor specially trained to work with couples, families, individuals, and children. Sommer considers herself a “root therapist” and seeks to discover the underlying emotions, memories, beliefs, and unmet needs that drive many mental health issues.
She believes that all people have the capacity to improve their lives when given a safe place to heal, tools that address their whole person (body, mind, and spirit), and are mirrored their strengths.
Sommer’s specialty training also includes training on how to identify relational patterns in which we are commonly stuck, and I help clients break unwanted negative cycles.
Specialized training modalities:
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Thought Pattern Management (TPM)
- Complex trauma with Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Emotion-Focused Therapy (EFT) for individuals & couples
- Play Therapy trained (for children as young as age 3)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Addictions & human sexuality
- Shame resilience
- Mental health integrative medicine
- Christ-based meditation & energy healing
Sommer is also a professional educator, previously teaching Spanish and English in public schools. She has offices in Winter Park, FL and Wenatchee, WA.